Shake it off…Shake it offSeptember 7, 2018
Stepping up during sickness…September 20, 2018
Your meals on plan do not have to be boring. Why not spice up your life, and your couscous with some additional vegetables. This recipe will fill you up and is suitable for Steps 3 and above.
1 Packet Cambridge Weight Plan Spicy Couscous
¼ pumpkin diced
½ Eggplant diced
1 Zucchini diced
¾ cup couscous
¾ cup boiling water
½ red onion chopped
½ red capsicum
Lemon zest and juice
2 garlic cloves
- Preheat oven to 250ºC.
- Place pumpkin pieces in a deep baking tray and spray lightly with oil to coat. Bake for 10 minutes then add the eggplant, zucchini, capsicum and red onion and garlic.
- Roast for a further 20 minutes or until cooked. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Combine your Cambridge Weight Plan Spicy Couscous and boiling water in a bowl, mix with a fork, cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Loosen the couscous with a fork until light and fluffy. Add the roast vegetables, Mix through zest of one lemon and lemon juice and chopped parsley.
- Serve with a source of protein.